Welcome to MNHPC’s Resource Portal for Home and Community-Based Service Providers
This portal is accessible to Home and Community-Based Services Providers who have completed the training, "Serious Illness and End-of-Life Care: Practical Tools and Resources for Home and Community Based Services Providers" training, offered in partnership with MN Area Agencies on Aging.
Benefits of joining the HCBS Trainee Network
It's free! And you will receive access to....
- MNHPC's most current downloadable resources designed for use with the people you are serving
- Training materials and training updates, including practice scenarios and conversation starters
- Updated resource lists, including resources covered in the training
- Links to relevant news and articles
- Current and archived newsletters
Opportunities to network and share!
- "Join the Conversation" to post questions & answers and to highlight unique or challenging situations that others in the network might learn from.
- "Share Your Stories" to let others know how you are using the training and resources in your community!
Please enter your username and password to enter the portal. If you need to have your password reset, please do so under the "Edit Profile" tab.